M/Legate is a consulting firm that acts in a national and international market offering solutions in accounting, corporate finance, auditing, tax management, and human resources.
Founded more than 15 years ago, M/Legate counts on a multi-disciplinary team of professinals premitting it to meet the several needs of its clients.
M/Legate is also certificated by PCAOB Public Company Accounting Oversigth Board.
Phylosophy: specialist and experienced professionals; multi-disciplinary and complementary team; continuos processo of improvement, with creative and efficient solutions; respect to the client and its business; contribution to the clients growth.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): accounting, controlling, finance, tax, human resources;
- Accounting Consulting: Brazilian accounting CPC and NBC-T, international accounting IFRS and USGAAP, controlling, costs and managerial information;
- Corporate Finance: valuation, due diligence, M&A, business plan, investment analysis;
- Judicial and extra-judicial investigations: accounting, tax and labor;
- Tax management: tax review on financial statements, tax return review, labor and social security review, direct and indirect taxes review, transfer pricing, credit raising, industrial rellocation;
- System and processes: standards-procedures and compliance, business process modeeling;
- Human resources consulting: positions and salaries, carrers plan, capaciting program, personal recruiting and selection, personal evaluation, variable remuneration plan;
- Audit: accouuting, operational and labor;
- Organization management: strategic plan, eveluation methodology and enterpreneurial control, organization development.
- Business strategy
- Capital taxes
- Corporate finance
- Corporate/business tax
- Employee/employment tax
- Human resources/employee solutions
- Indirect tax
- Information technology
- Management accounts
- Management and organisation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Personal tax
- Specialist audits
- Specialist services
- Statutory audit
- Tax investments
- Transfer pricing
- A Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- B Mining and quarrying
- C Manufacturing
- D Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- F Construction
- H Transportation and storage
- J Information and communication
- M Professional, scientific and technical activities
- P Education
- Q Human health and social work activities