The office was established by Bernhard Wangler, Partner of the office.
We employ more than 30 persons to provide several national and international services.
We serve a wide-range of sectors but are particularly strong in IT; Software; Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnologies, manufacturers of scientific instruments and analytical systems; Engineering; mail order business; not for profit organizations.
90 % of our clients are based in the south-west of Germany, but also in Switzerland, Austria and the US.
We offer our clients several services and experiences, including financial accounting and tax advices, especially preparation of annual financial statements, tax returns, support in and carry out of statutory audits (German GAAP, IFRS), tax advisory with identification of risks, tax improvement, advisory services, family office, international tax law and consulting. One of our core services is the consulting in private asset planning and financial planning.
Our plan for the future is to keep the high quality level and a good collaboration with colleagues from other nations in order to improve our international business and international network.
“We are an office that represents every client with passion…..
- Business strategy
- Businesses regulated by law
- Buying and selling of businesses
- Capital taxes
- Company formation
- Corporate finance
- Corporate/business tax
- Due diligence
- Employee/employment tax
- Estate planning and trusts
- Human resources/employee solutions
- Indirect tax
- Internal Audit
- International accounting standards
- International tax services
- Management accounts
- Management buy-outs/buy-ins
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Personal tax
- Preparations of periodic statutory accounts
- Private companies
- Reporting on accounting systems & internal controls
- Review of financial statements to meet regulations requirements
- Specialist audits
- Specialist services
- Statutory audit
- Taxation returns
- Transfer pricing
- C Manufacturing
- F Construction
- G Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- J Information and communication
- K Financial and insurance activities
- L Real estate activities
- M Professional, scientific and technical activities
- N Administrative and support service activities
- R Arts, entertainment and recreation
- S Other service activities